WILLIAMSTOWN SENIOR CENTER
400 North Main Street
Williamstown, Kentucky 41097
OPEN: Every Monday –Wednesday - Friday 9am – 3pm
The Williamstown Senior Center is conveniently located behind the City Hall,
You do not have to be a resident of Williamstown to participate in all the activities the center has to offer.
See Calendar for list of Events
The Senior Center Offers the following:
- Congregate Meals are available and served in the Senior Center ( *please call by noon a day in advance to reserve*)
- Nutrition programs
- Information and assistance
- Educational and arts programs
- Intergenerational programs
- Health, fitness, and wellness programs
- Transportation services
- Social and recreational activities
- Ample parking on site, with handicapped access to the center.
- Exercise Room available and open for your enjoyment
- Wii Games can be played
The Williamstown Senior Center offers an array of activities and programs such as strength training, balance coordination activities, whole-person wellness information, various support groups, socialization, arts and crafts, and Wii Bowling.
Every senior citizen attending the center has the opportunity to use the exercise equipment on a daily basis and participate in health and total wellness programs.
Congregate Meal Information at Senior Center
Williamstown Senior Center serves congregate meals such as a hot nutritious lunch for free. Seniors age 60 and above are eligible to receive free meals in a congregate meal setting regardless of income. These programs contribute greatly to senior nutrition and health.
***Please reserve your congregate meal one day in advance. ***
The Senior Center can help direct seniors to home meal deliver and transportation.