Recreation in Williamstown
- Williamstown, Kentucky
- Williamstown Lake a 305-acre water reservoir for the City of Williamstown, offers excellent opportunities for fishing, boating, and water skiing.
Horseback riding is a popular activity for many residents, and an abundant population of deer and turkey inhabit the area.
- Webb Park offers tennis, basketball, and horseshoe courts, and includes a children’s playground area and picnic shelters.
- J.B. Miller Park offers fishing and hiking trails, and deer and wild turkeys, can also be seen at here.
Williamstown is centrally located and is within twenty-to-forty-minute drive are several State Parks including:
- Big Bone Lick State Park
- Kincaid Lake State Park
- General Butler State Park
- Lloyd Wildlife Management Area.
- The Ohio River is within a thirty-minute drive from Williamstown
- Take a walk across the Ohio River on the Purple People Bridge
- click here to find other places to go in Northern Kentucky along the river
- Northern Kentucky Visitor Information