J. B. Miller Park
NAME: J.B. Miller Park
LOCATION: Waterworks Road, Williamstown, KY
Located just minutes outside of Downtown Williamstown, J.B. Miller Park is close enough to the city, yet just far enough away to lose yourself in the beauty and serenity it has to offer for nature lovers who wants to find peace exploring.
This beautiful 35-acre park has a 10-acre lake, surrounded by wooded land, and offers something for everyone looking outdoor recreational fun.
The trails are varied terrain and elevation, and lightly trafficked out which makes them good for all skill levels and it's popularly used by hikers and cyclist.
The park also offers two pedestrian bridges so that you can walk around the 10-acre lake, while along the way benches and tables for a little rest and relaxation to enjoy the beautiful landscape, its a popular place to fish and is pet friendly, so dogs are also allowed to use the trails but must be kept on a leash.
Bring the family and escape to J.B. Miller Park and enjoy the day exploring this hidden treasure found in the City of Williamstown.
- Free - Open from Dawn to Dusk
- Walking/Hiking Trails
- Fishing (must have a valid KY fishing license)
- Pet Friendly (Owners are responsible for pets)
- Canoes and kayaks are permitted
- No Swimming
- No Motorized Vehicles in the Park
- No Alcohol
- No Fires
- No Hunting or Trapping
- No Camping
- No Glass is permitted
- All areas are available on a non-reservation, first-come/first-served basis.
- Amplified music, speaking, etc. may not be audible more than 50 feet from its source.
- Jump houses and inflatables are prohibited.
- Access to electricity and water is not available.
- The City of Williamstown is not responsible for accidents