J B Miller Park
NAME: J.B. Miller Park
LOCATION: Waterworks Road, Williamstown, KY
This park in Williamstown, is a 1.1-mile walking trail that will reveal outdoor recreational fun
Also, it's varied terrain and elevation over a pedestrian bridge to a walk around its small 10 acres of lake, makes it more fun.
The trails here are great for family hikes and nature lovers will find peace exploring this recreational area.
Since it is lightly trafficked out and the trails are good for all skill levels, it is popularly used by hikers and cyclists.
Also, this place is dog friendly, so dogs are also allowed to use this trail but must be kept on a leash.
Fishing is another fun and engaging activity to do while here.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES:
- Fishing ( must have a valid KY fishing license)
- Dog Friendly
THINGS TO KNOW:
- The park is open from dawn until dusk.
- All areas are available on a non-reservation, first-come/first-served basis.
- Amplified music, speaking, etc. may not be audible more than 50 feet from its source.
- Alcohol is NOT ALLOWED
- No glass is permitted.
- Jump houses and inflatables are prohibited.
- Access to electricity and water is not available.